Radiant and glowing skin is something we all dream of, but thanks to our hectic lifestyle and eating habits; our skin loses its natural shine.
If you are sailing in the same boat, then a chemical peel can work like magic to revitalize and rejuvenate your skin.
Many of us exfoliate our skin physically but this can do more harm to our skin than good. It can cause micro tears and that in turn can break the collagen bonds, causing wrinkles and even early sagging.
However, a chemical peel will not cause any such damage and will give you glowing skin you always wanted.
You will be surprised to know about the benefits of using a chemical peel. Have a look.
- You will get instant glow in just 10 minutes. You will bid goodbye to blemishes and say hello to radiant skin. It's like getting a quick facial in comfort of your home.
- AHA and BHA present in the chemical peel will exfoliate your skin's topmost layer to make your skin look brighter and will also go deep into your skin to clear pore congestion.
- Apart from getting brighter skin, chemical peel will also reduce the look of fine lines and slow down your aging process. Good enough reason to add this product to your skin care regime.
- This amazing skin care product will hydrate your skin and make it look fresh and will also help retain moisture.
- Since it is not a professional peel and is safe to use at home, it wont cause any kind of skin peeling like a harsh peel.
Tvakh has recently launched a home chemical peel which contains 25% lactic acid + glycolic acid, copper peptide, coconut water and cabbage extract; which gives this skin care product a natural purple colour.
One thing we really like about this product is that it doesn't contain alcohol and formaldehydes, which you generally get in a professional peel, so you know that no harsh things are going on to your skin.
Their home chemical peel is very easy to use. You just have to apply an even layer to clean skin; just the way you use a mask but make sure you don't rub it. Let it stay for 10 minutes and then rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and pat dry, and follow with a neutraliser.
So, if you want your skin to radiate, then get chemical peel right away.
My skin turned extremely red and my face started becoming hot… Is that normal?